Testimonials of our clients
The KLAITON consultant we had the pleasure of working with helped to guide our organization trough a rather important phase: introducing our new ERP system.
Apart from being highly professional, she was very open-minded, always friendly and straightforward towards all the stakeholders involved, which was key for a successful implementation and a smooth go-live afterwards.
Thanks to KLAITON, we found a consultant who we would love working with again at some point in the future.
During the whole process, KLAITON remained a reliable partner in terms of sparring and professional exchange, which we still gladly make use of.
Within a short period of time, I successfully worked on an important topic with a KLAITON consultant and he brought everything that I had been looking for: he was highly competent and able to think ahead in a professional challenge - and he was wonderfully straightforward both in organisation and in implementation. For me, KLAITON is a true alternative to working with traditional consulting firms.
We had a challenging organisational topic in a Shared Service Society - within a short time, KLAITON helped me find a perfectly suitably consultant. Our KLAITON consultant brought noticeable long-term experience in consulting multinationals; he understood our issues in less than no time and found a solution that was high in quality and uncomplicated: he brought exactly what we had needed. I can unreservedly recommend working with KLAITON.
Discover examples of projects that have been assigned via the KLAITON platform.
Market entry strategy
Definition of all necessary structural, organisational and systematic adaptations and changes for a company to enter the Austrian market.
- Scoping: Clear identification of all gaps between the standard business model, proceedings and system functionalities and the local specifications of the Austrian market for all key processes; definition of legal and regulatory framework conditions
- Draft: Definition of the ideal business model for the Austrian market, including necessary adaptations of products or systems
- Rollout planning Planning roll-out, including relevant milestones, responsibilities etc.
At the end of every project milestone, a report was presented to and discussed with the Managing Board. The project provided the necessary prerequisites – from information to planning – for a successful market entry.
Digitalisation of core processes
Digitalisation of client-customised core processes for SME clients in one of the leading tax consulting and accounting companies. Development of a modular service portfolio, including pricing.
- Analysis of existing workflows in accounting, book-keeping and personnel accounting
- Implementation of Quick Wins
- Conceptualisation of improved desired processes with best possible utilisation of appropriate IT systems and an optimised activity flow
- Support in the conceptualisation of the portfolio, including pricing
- Support in the recruitment of an internal manager for managing the new product portfolio
- Planning of the final implementation of processes and careful hand-over of the project to internal organisation
- A list of Quick Wins which have already been implemented and which translated into a perceptible improvement for client-customised work.
- A final report including implementation planning which all stakeholders supported in content and rated "very good".
- A new staff member who is responsible for internal implementation and externally for managing the new client-customised portfolio .